Living Stones International offers the following services in North Florida:
- Children of Value (COVE) - a no cost after school program featuring academic tutoring, mentorship, group talk, arts activities and education about the benefits of living healthy. Participants receive transportation to LSI, nutritious snacks and a safe, supervised environment. COVE meets four times weekly.
- Children of Incarcerated Parents - Living Stones International is a collaborative partner in the Service Network for Children of Inmates, which provides wrap around and bonding services for children throughout the state impacted by parental incarceration. LSI coordinates quarterly special bonding visits for children and families in correctional institutions in the greater-Tallahassee region.
- Growing Together - a gardening program created in partnership with Florida A & M University. Growing together combines family-time with healthy nutrition and outdoor exercise.
- Parents Engaged for Life - helps parents to understand that health family environments lead to healthy, productive children. LSI utilizes several curricula that will aid parents with tips, better communications, setting boundaries, and providing the level of support their children and families need to thrive and survive.
- Invest in Children and Civil Citation of Leon County – the newest addition to our programs. Invest in Children is a preventive and intervention program for children in our community to impede their involvement with the juvenile justice system. Civil Citation is also a preventive measure ensuring children receive a second chance to remediate a misdemeanor in lieu of community service and completing LSI’s program.
- Community / Neighborhood Partnerships – component supporting alleviating delinquency in school and community/neighborhood centers. The focus is teaching anger control and teach conflict management and where necessary assist with homework. The goal is to help avoid the delinquency behaviors that happen so often during the 3:00 to 6:00 pm time. A pilot program is underway at Maryland Oaks, mobile home park where LSI is attempting to reach the 69 children that live there.